Is this year the year of a brand-new, top-notch Lennox furnace? With help from the Lennox Winter Promo, new HVAC installation is an excellent investment. When you take time to find the perfect make and model, it’s an investment you’ll enjoy for years to come
As your local team of heating specialists, Scott Temperature boasts a reputation for professional furnace installation in Lawrence. We use our vast expertise to help you find brands and features that offer bigger, better performance. And with the Lennox Winter Promo you could also see bigger, better savings! But don’t delay, because this offer is only available until February 2nd, 2024. Take a look at a few of the details below and call 785-269-0465 when you’d like to get your free 2024 furnace quote!
Exploring the Costs of a New Furnace
Similar to any utility system, you should consider everything that makes up the total cost of a new furnace. Here are a few things that influence what a new furnace might cost:
- Proper sizing of the furnace: Larger and multistory homes will want a more powerful furnace to provide enough heat for the entire property. A certified HVAC professional knows how to size your furnace according to your personal heating needs.
- How much energy it uses: Higher efficiency furnaces use the least amount of power needed to produce enough heat, limiting energy use without sacrificing comfort. Higher performance can also mean higher cost, but lower energy use means savings on your monthly bills. Just wait and see how much that can add up to!
- Features: Furnaces with innovative features like compatibility with smart thermostats are typically more expensive at first. Keep in mind, however, that these modern innovations can make managing your HVAC system a lot easier.
The most important thing is that getting a new heating system is not just about the up-front cost – including lifetime costs is just as important. Finally, you don’t want to wait until the furnace you currently have is on its last leg. Well-timed furnace replacement ensures you don’t pay unnecessary repair costs for the older, less efficient model.
4 Advantages of Installing a New Furnace
Upgrading to a new furnace can provide a lot more for you and your home than just reliable heat. For example, they can offer other benefits such as:
- Enhanced Energy Efficiency for Lower Bills: Modern furnaces are subject to strict energy efficiency standards, helping lower your monthly utility bills.
- Better performance with options such as variable-speed motors: Variable-speed motors can adapt their performance to use only the smallest amount of energy for the desired temperature.
- Smart home accessories compatibility: Newer furnaces can communicate with smart home accessories like modern thermostats, opening new possibilities for managing your HVAC system more conveniently.
- Enhanced indoor air quality with better filter designs: The more effective your furnace’s air filter, the better your indoor air quality can be. Air quality is another important part of comfort, and filters reduce dust or pollutants.
Kick Off 2024 with a New Furnace from Scott Temperature
Upgrading your home’s comfort and efficiency is easier than it used to be. With a little help from the experts at Scott Temperature, all you’ll have to worry about is let us know what your perfect furnace should have. Our team of certified HVAC professionals will use every tool at their disposal to find and set you up with the furnace that meets those needs.
Interested in starting the new year on a cozier note? Ask for your free quote for new furnace installation today, and don’t forget to take advantage of the Lennox Winter Promo.