At Scott Temperature, we know that selecting a company you can believe in to perform AC repair in Lawrence is important. We understand how important it is to find a trustworthy company that does good work. We can help. Getting the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, educated decision.
- How long have you been in business? An experienced company with long-term employees is often a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any pro that works in your home should possess liability insurance to cover you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians hold? A truly professional AC repair company will require their experts to be licensed, certified and require ongoing education and training of their technicians to keep them up-to-date with current trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can offer? A dependable company that provides AC repair should have a number of references they’ll happily provide you. Check these references and find out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has done.
- Will you provide a written estimate? Make certain to get a written estimate so you can look at all the particulars involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t automatically the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you filter out companies you aren’t interested in working with, no matter how cheap they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to ensure the company you choose has experience working on your specific equipment, especially if it has any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work backed by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t okay standing behind their work, you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to talk through these questions with us, give Scott Temperature a call at 785-269-0465. We’re happy to help!